Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Soooooooo busy it's unreal.......

I have been so busy lately I can't see straight. Let's see where do I begin. We have a big garden that I have been working in about 3 times a week if not more. I have been doing alot of yard work , because my husband works way to much to help out alot. I am fine with doing all of this I love to be outside, although it is getting a little hot to be out in it all day. Colton is on summer vacation and I try to keep him from being bored, but thats not as easy as it was 8 or 9 years ago. Now he is 15 and he interest are not the same as before. My mother has been in bad shape with her back and legs. She has had back surgery and we were thinking that she might have to have another but we dont know as of right now. So I try to help her and my dad when I can. Then I have Logan who takes up about 85% of my free time. Wait did I say free time.....ha ha what's that. I should have said the spaces between yard work, house work, running errands for Tim or the kids, spending time with my neice and my small amount of alone time with my husband or myself. Yeah that sounded better! Logan does require alot of mommy and daddy time, but he is only 2. He loves to be outside to, but he thinks that he needs to be right under your feet or he has to have you right under his. Either way he requires alot of time. The garden looks nice as well as the yard, its alot of work, but it has to be done. Tim, Logan an I will be leaving for vacation on the 27th or 28th. I would like to say that is will be vacation, but with Logan it's really not I'm sure I will be worn out like I am at home after the day is done. All the same I am really excited to be going. We are going to Texas to see the boys and Angela then off to see Tim's dad, then maybe to the beach. I love to travel with Tim he has seen about everything I would like to see. Anyway I guess that's enough for now I will TRY to follow up on some of this mess soon. Love to all...

No comments: