Sunday, July 15, 2007

A tid bit part of me

OK so here it is, I am 35 years old , and married to a wonderful man for the last almost 6 years. Together we have 5 children, from 1 year to 21 years old. I am a stay at home mom with our 1 year old, and my two teenagers. I don't know which is more difficult the 1 year old or the two teenagers. I really think they run a very, very close race. Although Logan my 1yr old is starting his terrible twos. I have also started a new hobby I guess you could say. My husband (Tim) and I have been canning food out of the garden that we planted this year. At this point and time I really do not want to see another cucumber for a long time. I have made a lot of pickles and I don't even like them. I have also been making a quilt for my son and his soon to be wife. Mind you that this is the first big quilt I have ever made, and of all things it was a double wedding ring quilt. ( the hardest quilt to make ) but I did it. I now have less hair, and nerves than I did before. I wanted to make a patchwork quilt something that I have made before, But my loving husband said no make a double wedding ring quilt.......so I did. It all turned out really good if I do say so myself. Not to mention that in this past year my daughter ( Katie she is 17) graduated highschool this year. My son Colton which is 14, will be going into the 9th grade this year. We also do alot of camping from spring till early fall. We really enjoy this. Logan really likes it also because he gets to be outside almost all day long. He is an outside child like I am. I would rather be outside than inside anytime....as long as its not to hot! I am sure I will writing more on all subjects at a later time, but thats all for now.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey! I'm glad you guys have a blog now. :) I love the quilt! The canned foods were delicious! It makes me want to grow my own garden.