Sunday, July 22, 2007

My thoughts on Figi bottled water.........

Okay my husband wrote a very interesting and thought out post about bottled water (Figi) water to be exact. This water is not the best tasting water by any means, and it is a bit costly, but my daughter likes and it and she buys it with her money so I really don't care. I myself prefer wal-mart water. It taste good and its cheap. Now back to the Figi water thing. This water is natural artesian water. This means it is forced out of the ground by its own pressure. In other words it is water held in the middle of an island , which is also a valcano. This water is also mixed with the rain water and all the stuff that leaks through the ground (yuck). I know it is probably cleaned and stuff but yuck. As for my main point ( it is never touched by human hands) okay it my not be, but do you think that the FDA would not have some part in this. Do you think that they would let something sell in our stores that just gets pumped out of the ground in the middle of nowhere and not do test on it. How do they get the other chemicals in there. Yes they are probably put in through a tubing system but somewhere, somehow somebody has to scoop the chemical into it so therefore they have to be picked up by human hands. Unless this whole company is ran by robots or something like that. So the whole never been touched by human hands, come on do you really think this is true? Please feel free to leave your comment I would really like to have your point of view. Maybe I just put to much thought into this, maybe I think about stuff to much, I don't know you tell me......and if you want to check out Figi water go to figiwater.com. See how this is all done. Then tell me you would not think the same thing.........

3 comments:

Memories; Past Present and Future said...

I'm not gonna touch this one...lol

Romack said...

I agree with you on that. The whole concept of bottled water makes me think, but, that's another subject in itself.

Like you said, as long as Katie buys it with her money - who cares.

Milagre Marketing said...

Beleive it or not there is a definite difference in water. Figi water is better than most waters because of its PH. Its not acidic water. Anything less than 7.3 means its acidic water. Fiji has exactly that 7.3 so its not acidic. Most water is and that's probably why most water doesn't post their PH Balance.