Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well ok I did get Guitar Hero fixed but I havent played alot. One my 22 month old has started his terrible twos early and needs constant watching. Another I got a new Kraft foods magazine in and have been cooking. I made a delicious shepards pie. I have never ate this and thought I would try the recipe and it was great. then I made a mud pie ( no not real mud). The crust consisted of vanilla wafers butter and pecans. the top 2 layers were cream cheese and chocolate pudding with a few other ingrediants. Topped with a spoonful of whipped topping. It was very yummy. So regardless of what my husband says yes I do cook just not all the time. But when I do oh my goodness its good. So if any of you would like the recipes please let me know. By the way they are really easy recipes. Thanks Love to all.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I absolutely love the Kraft food magazine AND their website! They have very detailed and easy recipes. Yumm....

Memories; Past Present and Future said...

Mmmmm Mud Pie! Shepards pie was so good too. Did I say Mmmmm!