Saturday, February 16, 2008

Reba & Kelly concert!!!!!!!





Well I went to the Reba & Kelly concert last night, and it was awesome. They put on a really good concert. The opening act was the comedian Mellisa Peterson from the Reba show. She was so funny. The concert was totally amazing. Grant you I would have rather seen Reba by herself but, Kelly was awesome to. It was a sold out concert so you can imagine the parking. Yes it was horrible. My neice and I had to park about 3/4 of a mile away and walk in the cold to the convocation center. It was worth it though. I have been a Reba fan since I was a child. Mind you that was awhile ago. We set in the 13 row in front of the stage so we had pretty good seats. We could see really well. Yes I took alot of pics. The concert was a mixture of Reba's songs and Kelly's songs. They sound really good together. I am hoping to go to another as soon as I can. Hopefully it will be just Reba next time. Anyway if you get a chance to see Reba or Kelly take it you will enjoy it.

3 comments:

Angela said...

How cool is that! I was just watching a Hallmark commercial the other day and realized how much I like Reba. So neat that you got to see her!

We saw Bill Clinton. You saw Reba. Love the pics!

P.S. You have something coming in the mail with YOUR name on it!

Memories; Past Present and Future said...

You really need to blog more.

Angela said...

TAG, YOU'RE IT! Go to my blog for details.